While am writing this post here, my grand-father is lying down there without a soul; I can't believe it and I don't want to believe it !
Hero of my childhood - Head of my Family - Multifaceted Scholar - Able Administrator - Voice of Thousands - My grandfather Sri S. Venkateswara Rao garu is no more
He gave me an identity when people respected me when I was a toddler just because am his grandson. My association with the sarpanch garu / panthulu garu made me chinna panthulu to the masses of the village, when I was hardly walking on my feet.
He is the person who taught me that power is not a privilege, but a responsibility and respect can't be demanded, but should be commanded by deeds and actions.
He showed me what dignity, elegance, knowledge and grace are all about with his mere existence.
Rest in peace, Thathayya :((
You will live forever in the knowledge, values and ideals you imbibed in us !
3 comments:
we all feel very much for really loosing a great personality in our family....we all pray for his soul to rest in peace.....
Really feel a great loss for us!!! :( Rest in Peace Mamayya!!!
A great loss beyond words can express and I understand the pain of losing a loved one.. May his soul rest in eternal peace.
Post a Comment